Frequently Asked Questions
You can join either our online or offline courses. The courses are designed in a unique way which covers all the aspects starting from the very Basics all the way up to Advanced level, Performance based Classes.
- Register yourself in the website.
- Fill up the form with basic informative details.
- Please upload your voice clip according to the instruction given in the playlist.
- Follow this playlist for guidance.
- We will let you know about your selection by email or phone.
- If you are shortlisted from the audio clip, an initial meeting link will be sent and a meeting will be arranged to understand the best suited course(s) for you.
- After finalising the course(s), an email will be sent carrying the payment link. Select your desired tenure (6 months/12 months) and you may proceed with the payment.
- Once payment is made, you will receive a confirmation of the same, followed by the upcoming class dates and links (will only be visible in your dashboard). Once you have registered for a course, you will be allowed to view the previous 4 classes, which held prior to your admission to help you to get updated with the class.
If you are within the 6-12 years old, you may join the regular offline classes. Click on the given link to get redirected to the Admission page
If you are above 18 years old, and have basic knowledge of Music, you may either join the Raag Ranjani Class or the Sur Ranjani class. Click on the given link to get redirected to the Admission page
If you have received training for long and wish to know the nuances of Thumri, we have a specially designed class for that. Click on the given link to get redirected to the Admission page
- For regular offline course: 6-12 years.
- For offline Rag Ranjani, Sur Ranjani, and Thumri Classes: No age limit.
- For online courses: No age limit.
- Click on the given link to get redirected to the Admission details of offline class :
- Click on the given link to get redirected to the Admission details of online class :